[ILUG-BOM] FOSS profit

Sagar Belure sagar.belure at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 03:01:26 IST 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Narendra Sisodiya
<narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> Don't behave like this.. you are not paying anybody on mailing list.

Neither I'm getting paid.

> It hurts.

I can imagine that. (You can follow the thread, and there shouldn't be
*seniority* when it comes to hurting the egos)

> Specially JTD is one of respectable persons in FOSS+India.

Yes, that's really true though, even if you ask me.
Seriously, even I have been paying a lot more attention to each and
every word he puts on the list.
I had an image of him on my own.

Let me just say, when I get the disgusting thoughts looking at someone's thread.
I ignore answering.
I will wait for others replies, so to read their views.
Or *at worst*, I will delete it.

So instead of pointing someone in *any* direction, I would simply save
my time, replying *anything* at all.

--
Thanks,
Sagar Belure