[ILUG-BOM] FOSS profit

jtd jtd at mtnl.net.in
Thu Dec 30 04:57:43 IST 2010

On Thursday 30 December 2010 03:01:26 Sagar Belure wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Narendra Sisodiya
>
> <narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> > Don't behave like this.. you are not paying anybody on mailing
> > list.
>
> Neither I'm getting paid.

Perfect biz. We pay you to answer your questions. WOW. Brilliant.

> > It hurts.
>
> I can imagine that. (You can follow the thread, and there shouldn't
> be *seniority* when it comes to hurting the egos)

Dont worry your self. I dont give a damn.

> > Specially JTD is one of respectable persons in FOSS+India.

Take that with a pinch of salt.

> Yes, that's really true though, even if you ask me.
> Seriously, even I have been paying a lot more attention to each and
> every word he puts on the list.
> I had an image of him on my own.
>
> Let me just say, when I get the disgusting thoughts looking at
> someone's thread. I ignore answering.

No. You have to go to church and make a confession, especially when
you look at someone's threads. You can have disgusting thoughts, even
threadbare ones, but only after you have confessed the previous one.

> I will wait for others replies, so to read their views.
> Or *at worst*, I will delete it.
>
> So instead of pointing someone in *any* direction, I would simply
> save my time, replying *anything* at all.

Thank god you are not going to write or train others. That was what I
was suggesting. But since you quite, obviously know a lot about real
biz.....

--
Rgds
JTD