[ILUG-BOM] How to manipulate iso image

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:21:29 IST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Abhijit Navale <abhijit.foss at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have 10.10 cd iso image. I want to add ubuntu manual to this iso image
> such that, after burning this iso image to cd, in live cd mode and after
> installation that ubuntu manual should appear in the desktop. I am using
> acetoneISO. I wanted to know the location in iso image where to add the
> manual.

no idea about acetone as to how it will help your in customization
you should be copying the manuals to ~/liveuser/Desktop

these links will help you in knowing how this can be done

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomization#Customizations
http://revisor.fedoraunity.org/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LiveCDCreator

-Satya