[ILUG-BOM] CsvToKicad released.

Akshay Mishra akshaymishra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:53:40 IST 2011

We have used gEDA for our Cortex-M3 based designs. The schematic is
completely in gEDA. However, for layout we had to use commercial tool for
the size required.

gEDA works like a charm and I could not but smile when I could even 'make'
my schematics. :-))

If any of the members have been able to exploit layout with open-source
tools for >2 layers please let me know, I'd love to share some notes.

-Akshay
Principal Engineer,
DSPWorks,
www.dspworks.in