[ILUG-BOM] Call for collaboration on few Kernel projects

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Sun May 22 09:21:18 IST 2011

On May 22, 2011 9:09 AM, "Shamit Verma" <subs.linux.mum at vshamit.com> wrote:

> Update:
>
> After compiling few modules (usb_wwan , option, tun) finally
> usb_modeswitch is working and honeycomb successfully initialized the
> USB stick as a GSM modem on /dev/ttyUSB0.
>
> Now next step is to write ppp chat script. Does anyone has one for
Vodafone ?

> -Shamit

Hi Shamit,

That's great news! You can look at the thread on draisberghof.de that I have
linked on my blog. You might need to experiment with the script. I have  a
Reliance modem and not Vodafone.

I have a request. Can you please register on tabletroms and write about your
experience and steps? You can post under the Acer Iconia category and my
thread under Adam as well.