[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Recommendation for Wi-Fi AP.

Binand Sethumadhavan binand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:59:04 EST 2013

You did not mention budget.

At office, I recently picked up this one:

http://www.flipkart.com/cisco-wap200-wireless-g-access-point-poe-rangebooster/p/itmdffyfnkbtnffp?pid=ACPDFFYFBD2HGBFW

Great unit; support for upto 4 SSIDs, fantastic radio range. A bit on the
pricey side. Supports all the features you list. Don't know about DD-WRT.

Binand