[ILUG-BOM] Ubuntu Global Jam Mumbai 2013 for Ubuntu Raring Ringtail

Rigved Rakshit r.phate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:35:53 EST 2013

> > The dates are tentative because Canonical themselves have not released
> > the dates. Once that is done, I will let you guys know the final
> > dates. This is one of the "problems" of planning events ahead of time.
> > But I am hoping that this will give everyone enough time to plan and
> > attend the event!
>
> Dates have been finalised. Now, it will be on March 2 and 3. Here is the
event page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/indian-team/2235/detail/ . As of
now, I have kept the event only on Saturday and Sunday. But if people are
interested, I can keep it on Friday as well.

Less than a day left for Ubuntu goodness, like jam goodness.

Best Regards,
Rigved

@Sent from my smart-phone