[ILUG-BOM] Mumbai LUG meeting and Ubuntu 13.10 Release Party

Siji Sunny sijisunny at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:47:35 EDT 2013

>> Please RSVP on this URL:
>>
>> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/indian-team/2596-ubuntu-1310-release-party-mumbai/
>> .
>>

>> I think we should finalize all the topics of discussion soon.

Hello All,

One of my friend, Ms.Nandita Kumar, who is an artist by profession showed
interest to meet LugMum techie peoples on 20th Oct, since she is working in
the domain of Art+Technology.

She recently did a project named as "PolyMorphic HumanScape" using Linux,
Raspberry Pi, Sensors etc.

Below some reference links to know more about her projects

http://nanditakumar.com/polymorphic-humanscape/

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013/02/01/the-india-art-fair-for-novices/

If all of you are interested, I can ask her to deliver a talk regarding her
work on 20th Oct.

--
Siji Sunny