[ILUG-BOM] ilug-bom : website : any plans?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Sat Oct 19 07:59:43 EDT 2013

Hello Amish and Rajeev, thanks for the offer for hosting, but, I've
already got something in mind.

I'm quite concerned about good quality content and a general structure
for the website, which is;
1. what should be there,
2. what should _not_ be there (very important).

Anyone with good copy-writing skills could contribute by way of;
1. the vision,
2. the mission.

The above could be done in consultation with Dr. G Nagarjuna who I
consider to be the one to have started the whole ILUG-Bom thing and
nurtured it during it's formative years.

More in line would be original articles about how group members helped
further the cause of Linux in "Bombay", or even how Linux has been a
transforming agent in your life.

~Mayuresh