[ILUG-BOM] Mumbai LUG meeting and Ubuntu 13.10 Release Party

Rigved Rakshit r.phate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 14:30:09 EDT 2013

> Do accept my most sincere apologies, as I have to drop out of the plan for
> tomorrow. Some pressing family commitments have come up that will keep me
> tied up for the whole day. I feel really bad that I am missing the first
> ilug-bom meet after so many years even, and even more so since I had
> confirmed as a speaker. All I can ask of you all, especially Rigved, is
> your understanding, and be sure, I will owe you all a treat some day at a
> future ilug-bom event....

Hello,

No problem. We'll keep a future event at a 7-star hotel and you can treat
us all there! ;)

I'll be there at the venue around 9. Just inform the security desk that you
have come for the Ubuntu Release Party / Mumbai LUG meetup and you'll be
redirected to the venue.

Best Regards,
Rigved

@Sent from my smart-phone