[ILUG-BOM] {Commercial} {OT}Looking for programmers to work with Mumbai based startup

Siji Sunny sijisunny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:45:43 EST 2014

Hello,

We (MELabs) are into Mobile & Embedded Computing Domain, looking for some
programmers who is willing to work on technologies such as -

   - Linux (Kernel, Drivers)
   - Python
   - Web Technologies (HTML5, LAMP)
   - Mobile Application Development (Android)
   - Embedded devices & Mobile Wireless Networking.

We prefer Freshers with good Programming & Logical skill-set and ready to
learn new technologies.
We consider Programming, Technical and logical knowledge consider as
qualification.

Qualification : Graduates/Post graduates and Diploma holders with sound
technical/logical understanding can apply.

Location: Bhandup, Mumbai (Prefer candidates from Mumbai)

Interested candidate, pls contact me offline.

--
Siji Sunny