[ILUG-BOM] February Mumbai Linux Users' Group Meetup

Rigved Rakshit r.phate at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 08:29:18 EST 2014

Hello,

> Can we have the February event in Bandra (West) ?

The event has already been announced on the other groups, like Python,
JavaScript and Debian user groups. I am against changing the venue for the
February event. Many people attend all three events, so keeping them at the
same location is important. However, we can definitely consider the Bandra
venue for the March event.

> We have set-up a new venue called the Hive which has a capacity of 50
> seating with a projector and screen.

Could you please provide more information on the venue, like address and
Internet connectivity?

Also, would you have any problems if the other user groups had their
meetups along with the GNU/Linux meetup?

Best Regards,
Rigved

@Sent from my smart-phone