[ILUG-BOM] Arduino Day 2104 -29TH MARCH

Siji Sunny sijisunny at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:02:46 EST 2014

Hi,

> Nice - Count me in if you need volunteers to organise/speak at the event!
>
> Regards,
> Ankit Javlkar
>

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Siji Sunny <sijisunny at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ardunio has announced "Arduino Day" - a worldwide celebration of
> Arduino's
> > first 10 years.
> >
> > I have registered for an event in Mumbai for the same, awaiting for their
> > approval now.
> >
> > If any one interested we can club somewhere on the same day with
> > discussions/sessions on Ardunio hacks.

Ardunio has officially approved our Ardunio Day Mumbai event.

I have made a simple website (in wordpress) for the same.
http://arduinomumbai.wordpress.com/

Request you to register yourself @
http://arduinomumbai.wordpress.com/register/.

Now we need to get some speakers to conduct sessions on Arduino. Pls
suggest.

--
Siji Sunny