[ILUG-BOM] [OffTopic][HW] Are A-Data the only SSDs available in Mumbai?

Easwar Hariharan meindian523 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 21:44:53 IST 2014

Hi all,

I'm having a new PC built for my parents and I'm trying to get a quote for
an assembled PC. The assembler is claiming that the only SSDs available in
Mumbai are A-Data in the 120/128 GB category. Being outside India, I'm not
able to independently verify this claim, so can anyone clued into the
hardware market in Mumbai tell me whether this is true? I was originally
looking to get either the PNY XLR8 or the Samsung 840 EVO 120/128 GB SSDs
for the build.

TIA,
Easwar