[ILUG-BOM] what does ilug-bom stand for?

Prakash Shetty prithvis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:23:29 IST 2015

Hi Mayuresh,

Still remember the good old days with Nagarjuna, Sagar, Philip, Trevor etc

Can we all meetup and relive it again ?
ᐧ

[image: --]
best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty
[image: http://]about.me/prakash.shetty
<http://t.sidekickopen25.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs2BFWqFN5wvtHbS9QCYW2zq3QW56dLLyf1Vg2Bg02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fprakash.shetty%3Fpromo%3Demail_sig&si=5239693268746240&pi=9dd35885-2163-4bf8-f3c5-d6516e74744b>