[ILUG-BOM] anyone has any ubuntu swag?

Rigved Rakshit r.phate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:19:52 IST 2015

Hi,

rigved, why the need for another forum/group for gnu/linux related
activities?

Mumbai Technology Meetup is an umbrella group for all tech meetups in
Mumbai. Instead of travelling a large distance on a Sunday for attending
only 2-3 small sessions, we generally plan a full day of sessions. So, for
example, we'll have Linux sessions in the morning, followed by Python
sessions in the afternoon and ending with Docker sessions in the evening
etc. We try to cover many Linux related technologies so there's something
for everyone. So, travelling on a Sunday to attend these sessions becomes
worthwhile.

If anyone wants to conduct separate sessions apart from the Mumbai
Technology Meetup, then they are free to do so.

So, Mayuresh, you asked for a meetup and I provided you with an option!
Nothing more and nothing less! :)

isn't ilug-bom sufficient for everything related to gnu/linux in mumbai?

hope there aren't any attempts to split ilug-bom into multiple factions
around mumbai.

Never said anything about it and have no intention to start a flame war.
So, let's forget such assumptions.

Best Regards,
Rigved
--