[ILUG-BOM] Stitch In Time

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:34:08 IST 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Milind Oka <oak445 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rushabh and J T for your enthusiastic support as usual.
>
> Will make use of your points. I am requesting them to make use of BOSS,
> especially Edu-BOSS.  What is the use of this government product if it is
> not going to be used in Education ?
>
> Also thinking of Change.org for getting a few more signatures collectively.

Please do this.

IMO this will be more effective than asking people to write individual emails.

Change.org has developed into a recognized platform for citizen
voicing their opinion/concerns.

Please cite specific initiatives by the Govt. of Kerala in the K-12
domain to help the appeal further.

Best,
Arun Khan