[ILUG-BOM] Petition Published on Change.org

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:42:35 IST 2016

Thanks Arun for signing our petition. It is undoubtedly work of all of
us here. Needless to say that the credit goes to uncountable number of
FOSS activists from India and around the world. Of course we all will
help boost this activity in all possible ways so as to reach our goal.
Thank you all once again.
Milind