[ILUG-BOM] Petition Published on Change.org

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:38:58 IST 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Milind Oka <oak445 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Arun for signing our petition. It is undoubtedly work of all of us
> here. Needless to say that the credit goes to uncountable number of FOSS
> activists from India and around the world. Of course we all will help boost
> this activity in all possible ways so as to reach our goal.
> Thank you all once again.
> Milind

Picked up this posting from a Linked IN article.  Perhaps this can be
an addendum to the appeal.

<https://thepolicy.us/bulgaria-got-a-law-requiring-open-source-98bf626cf70a#.f2cpctuhh>

To get to this point, we need IT professionals competent in open
source technologies.  The Govt. of India should *lead* such
initiatives through changes in education policy.

-- Arun Khan