[ILUG-BOM] Petition Update : Date extended

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:05:25 IST 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Milind Oka <oak445 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The supporter count has crossed 600 and a good news is that the last date
> for giving inputs is extended up to 16th August by MHRD. Hope we will reach
> a reasonable count. Let us tighten our belts for a stronger movement.
> Thanks all our members and special thanks to those who initiated it.

Way to go but disappointed with the number.  I am hoping it will be in
the thousands rather than hundreds.

I hope everyone is doing their part in promoting it through social /
professional media; requesting friends / family / professional
colleagues to endorse the petition.

I will also request Rahul Chopra  and Swapnil Bharitya to mention the
petition on their respective magazines.

Best.
-- Arun Khan