[ILUG-BOM] PIL for Open Source in Education - Update

Kussh Singh kussh.singh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:39:40 IST 2017

If implementation is needed, open source in education advocates should go
to meet Manish Sisodia, Atishi Marlena etc in Delhi's Aap. These are the
people really implementing things on the ground which the TV media does not
tell about at all.

They should be busy in the Feb elections and afterwards in March for UP
elections canvassing for votes but they will still find ways and means to
give not only a hearing to open source educationists but also get it
implemented as these are activists turned politicians or leaders..

Pls see the following info on quora.com or twitter etc

https://www.quora.com/How-has-Manish-Sisodia-performed-as-Delhis-Education-Minister-till-December-2016/answer/Amar-Kumar-423

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-the-Neighbourhood-Clinics-launched-by-the-AAP-government-in-Delhi/answer/Amar-Kumar-423

https://www.quora.com/How-has-Satyendra-Jain-performed-as-Delhis-Health-Minister-till-December-2016

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-worst-U-turns-by-BJP-after-forming-the-Government