[ILUG-BOM] Hi All

Raghavendra Kamath raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:09:51 IST 2017

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 9:11:31 AM IST ashish kakar wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> My name is Ashish Kakar. I'm from Mumbai. I just joined this mailing group. I had tried searching for a Linux User Group in Mumbai earlier but without much success. Today I got some free time at work so I decided to try again et voila!
Hi Ashish and everyone

I am new to this list too, and like Ashish I too was searching for a LUG. Thanks for creating this group.
I am an freelance Illustrator using only linux to create artworks
> I have been using Linux for a couple of years now (5-6) but I cant say I'm an expert yet. I have tried Mandriva, Ubuntu, Slax (briefly), Fedora, CentOS in that order and currently I don't have any OS (not even Windows) on my laptop. I'm curious about a few distros like Gentoo and Arch.
I have used ubuntu and Opensuse, both were good, but I settled for arch linux for up to date packages of krita and other softwares. Luckily for me it has been working good.
> Anyways, do we have any meetups? I would love to be there.
I would love to be there too

> Ashish

Thanks

P.S. Pardon me if there any mistakes in posting replies from my side, I am new to mailing lists and I am trying to learn the mailing list etiquette

--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator