[ILUG-BOM] Hi All

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:48:00 IST 2017

Hi Ashish,

Welcome to this group. I am also new to Linux and to this group and I
too had difficulty in finding this group.
People here are kind and helpful. You will enjoy being here.

It is a good idea to meet periodically in order to share our knowledge
and views. Many of us have different ideas, views regarding the prime
objective of this group. But everything can't be put in message threads.

So at least informal meetups should be arranged. Later on they may lead
to official group meetings in case there is good response.

An educational institute is one of the best places to meet. In view of
letter from HRD Ministry through IIT-B to colleges, offering help to
migrate to Linux, such meetings are not only logical but imperative for
open source movement. (see http://docdro.id/KcBmiZS).

Myself and Pralhad (also a member of this group) would like to arrange
such an informal meet.

Location :
SIWS College, Wadala
Near ICT, VJTI, Khalsa College

All are welcome.
Please drop a mail to me with your cell no.  We will chalk out a plan
accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Milind