[ILUG-BOM] Hi All

ashish kakar ashish_kakar at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:34:30 IST 2017

Hi,

I might give Arch a try too though I have no idea how it works. From what I've heard Arch and Gentoo are a bit more hands-on. You have to be a little bit more of a hacker to work on them. But I guess there are plenty of docs to get me started. If you have any tips for beginners let me know.

Thanks,

Ashish