[ILUG-BOM] Reg. monthly meetings

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:51:35 IST 2017

Seems okay for me.

Thanks  a lot Rushabh for volunteering space.
I don't think we will exceed 30 immediately.
Meantime we can look for DBIT or other institutions, including my own.

Joe/Rushabh can you create a telegram or wa group so that for lots of micro
messaging among us, the ML will not be flooded.

Will put the progress periodically on the list.

If you form a loop, please add me, 8652305696

Ashish and Rajeev have already posted their numbers.

Milind