[ILUG-BOM] Sad news -- one of our old members Dinesh Shah is no more

Anurag gnurag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:11:40 IST 2017

On Apr 12, 2017 7:50 PM, "Arun Khan" <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:

I just came to know that Dinesh Shah, one of ILUG-Mumbai's early
members, is no more amongst us.  He was on his bike and met with an
accident (bus) -- that's all I know.

Please share details if you have more info.

Deepest condolences to his family from the ILUG Mumbai community.
May his soul RIP.

Deeply shocked by this news. Dinesh was one of the oldest members of our
group and was ever willing to help newcomers like me. Will feel his absence
:(

Anurag