[ILUG-BOM] Website for ILUG-BOM

beta tester khanolkardilip at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:50:12 IST 2017

A normal website would be much better.

Regards,
Dilip Khanolkar
+919833018122

On 14-May-2017 4:00 PM, "Rajeev R. K." <rajeevrk at gmail.com> wrote:

On 14-May-2017 12:51, "J T Dsouza" <jtd1959 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Raghavendra Kamath <
raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Now that we are having the meetings on every second Saturday.
> I think we should have a central place to post updates, announcements
> pictures recorded sessions etc for archiving purpose and also for
> convenience of others in the group.

Creating a site is welcome. Maintaining it is a pain. Nonetheless go ahead.

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a great meeting, and that you remembered to take video s
of the talks even.

Regarding the website, I guess I can volunteer to host and manage the site
for now. We could keep it simple and make it a normal static site, but
since I can only spare a couple of hours a week to update it, it'll be
better if it's on a CMS so others can share in the workload.

What say you all to either a normal or drupal based site? Can have a
skeleton site put together tonight and see how it goes...

Regards
Rajeev