[ILUG-BOM] What is the plan for next meetup?

Raghavendra Kamath raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com
Tue May 30 08:32:48 IST 2017

Hi,

As per schedule our next meetup will be on 10th June.
What is the plan for it, any talks or mini workshops?

Rushabh's team had a presentation that was postponed in last meetup, Do you guys plan on having it in this meet?

Also as some of you may know we are helping St. Mary's School (mumbai) to migrate from windows environment to linux on 3rd June.
Someone (I think Benoy) had an idea that we should have a meetup there, those who attend can help us setup the workstations.
We can make it a Install Fest. What do you guys think?

Thank you
--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator