[ILUG-BOM] Milestone:- Linux Migration at St. Mary’s School

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:26:05 IST 2017

They are going to teach students FOSS applications.

As per the latest Board Circular, Schools are free to teach alternative
free software. No direct questions will be asked on proprietary softwares.

Depending on our experience in migration of labs, we can decide whether to
go for office migration or only keep focus on Labs.

Milind.