[ILUG-BOM] Website for ILUG-BOM

Raghavendra Kamath raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:49:23 IST 2017

Hi Praveen

On 2017 Jun 04 18:28:17, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I recommend gitlab pages to github pages as the latter relies on a
> proprietary service and single company. In case of gitlab, we can have
> our own gitlab instances like git.fosscommunty.in (it runs on an older
> version of gitlab so it does not support pages at the moment, but when
> we update it to a newer version we can have it there as well).

Yes gitlab would be more apt. I concur.

> If this domain is not available, you can use bom.ilug.org.in as well.

Who owns this one? How can we get access to this? I see that it shows gitlab's 404 page.

> There is already alpy.ilug.org.in (maintaining multiple domains also
> became painful so now we use sub domains). See fsug.in for a lits of
> user groups in India.

One a sidenote, it is nice to see that the about section in alpy.ilu.org.in uses one of my illustrations of gnu :D.

You can get my other wallpapers in this repo -> https://gitlab.com/raghukamath/wallpaper-for-linux
Not a lot of content yet but I plan to add more in future.

Thanks

--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator