[ILUG-BOM] Website for ILUG-BOM

Anurag gnurag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 01:49:41 IST 2017

Hello Raghavendra,

Repo: https://gitlab.com/ilug-bom/www.ilug-bom.org.in

> Also about the structure I had some inputs, I'll repeat my earlier mail
> here,
> Let me know what do you think.

Thanks, I tried to follow those ideas whereever I could and made sense to
me. But, this is the jekyll skeleton I had in mind.

If anyone is interested in maintaining the static website further, please
create a gitlab account and send a request to join this group -->
https://gitlab.com/ilug-bom . The site is still running off a vm, and I'd
go ahead with tweaking the DNS to redirect to GitLab pages next.

Anurag