[ILUG-BOM] June 2017 meeting

Harsh Somaiya hjselectronics at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:16:00 IST 2017

Hi Friends,

       Just one suggestion, lets try exploring online meeting options
like teamviewer or teamviewer blizz, skype,etc, That will not only cut down
travel time but more participants can participate and we can conduct such
meetings more frequently. It also has an option for recording meeting,
which can be later uploaded on dropbox or box.com  & shared link can be
floated on group mail id. Teamviewer free version is free for personal &
non-commercial purpose and can be used to host online meetings.

       Once in month or quarter (as per majority opinion) in person meeting
can be held. That's just my thought and I personally prefer in person
meeting, but at times for many participants it may not be feasible to
attend meeting. Happy Linuxing.

Regards,
Harsh
+91-9833906915 <+91%2098339%2006915>