[ILUG-BOM] June 2017 meeting minutes

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 22:51:58 IST 2017

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Raghavendra Kamath
<raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi linuxers,
>
> As per our usual schedule we had a small meetup on 10th June at Don Bosco Institute of Technology.
>
> This week Rajeev gave a talk on "How to build a Fedora Workstation Live install media".
> This was the same method that was used to create a custom image for St. Mary's Schools linux install fest.
>
> This time there were fewer attendees due to some members opting out due to work related and personal commitments.

It's great to see ILUG Mumbai having regular meetings again.  Please
keep up the good work.

At a personal level, I would encourage the new members and younger
FOSS enthusiasts to step forward in the LUG activities especially
giving talks/demos on things they are doing.  Hey, this is a great
opportunity to hone your public speaking skills and by promulgating
your knowledge (teaching) you will also learn more about the subject
matter.

@ Raghavendra -- thanks for putting the meeting minutes together.
Perhaps you can put them on the proposed web site as well.

Best wishes and regards,
-- Arun Khan