[ILUG-BOM] talk on open data , using opensource GIS and sustainability

jitendra jituviju at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:21:05 IST 2017

*I suggest we include this talkTitle*: Open data for Sustainability

*Abstract*: In this talk the speaker will present why spatial data is
important for quantifying efforts put in the conservation. How Open data
can help in assessing the sustainable practices or help in planning
sustainable practices in conservation.

The presenter will also speak about Western Ghats Bio diversity portal and
Lake Management and Monitoring system built using Open Source GIS tools and
updated using Open Data.

Presentation Duration : 30 mins

Interaction for Q&A : 15 mins

Presenter is part of a team that is conducting a workshop in Wild Life
Institute of India,Dehradun in the third week (17th to 20th)

Reference
Presenter : Mr Gowtham G
web: www.kaiinos.com
blog: blog.kaiinos.com