[ILUG-BOM] Logo for ILUG-BOM

Raghavendra Kamath raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 18:53:51 IST 2017

Hi Shakti

On 2017 Jul 14 18:40:04, Shakthi Kannan wrote:

> ---
> | Nevertheless, in my free time, I'll try to come up with something without
> | these three colors, as you think it looks like our national flag and
> | some others may also feel the same and may think it is related to the flag or
> | Govt. of India.
> \--
>
> That was exactly my point of view, and you understood it well.

Well I will try to come up with something, just because of a probability that people might think like you, but I don't really agree with your point and niether do I understand it :)

Out of genuine curiosity, do you seriously think that the design I shared is our national flag, I mean you seriously felt like looking at our national flag? even with a big black tux in it ?
Well I must point you to a picture of our national flag then here it is -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_India#/media/File:Flag_of_India.svg, just in case you have some missunderstanding about it

--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator