[ILUG-BOM] Inherit Ownership and Permissions

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:46:00 IST 2017

Hi Raghavendra,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Raghavendra Kamath
<raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Arun sir,
>
> I have a request, is it possible for you to write a small tutorial about permission management in linux for our website?
> I would be great to have it on the website.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, I found these YT vid-tutorial
informative for Linux n00bs.

File permissions < http://bit.ly/2riDJjo>
File redirection < http://bit.ly/2sS2Lu8>

The bottom line -- users need to embrace the command line interface (CLI).

Guru99 has a whole bunch of tutorials on YT <https://goo.gl/Fv4eiM>

You may want to get their permissions if you decide to put their links
if you decide to link their content.
(I have no affiliation with Guru99)

HTH

--