[ILUG-BOM] Monthly Meeting Summary - 12th August 2017

Vishwas Hajirnis patrapeti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:26:59 IST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the summary.
Just wanted to know what exactly are these Lab manuals about ?
I think .net under Linux might be solvable as Microsoft it self is offering
some help in this areas. ( But of course, in the long run that could be a
dangerous option. ). Tally may not be a solvable problem under linux but it
may be required only by the office / accounts staff.
Just wanted to share the problem that I was expecting. If you have lot of
emails in outlook how to migrate them to free software alternatives ?

-- Vishwas