[ILUG-BOM] Event Summary for the 9th September 2017 ILUG-BOM Meetup

Raghavendra Kamath raghavendr.raghu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:46:12 IST 2017

Hi Rajeev,

On Tuesday 12 September 2017 11:19:54 PM IST Rajeev R. K. wrote:
> This summary, by its
> very nature has to leave out a lot of what happened, but i hope that i have
> touched on the most important and interesting bits of the meet. As always,
> please feel free to add in any bit that i may have missed and that you feel
> is important and needs to be placed in the record.

We could not have written more detailed and wonderful summary than what you
have written here. You have a memory like an elephant. :)

> Raghu informed everyone about Rushabh's proposal of organizing a workshop
> for teachers on Software Freedom Day (16th Sept 2017) and take this
> opportunity to inform about GNULinux and FOSS. Also make them aware about
> the Migration, why it was important and how the four organizations unitedly
> willing to help them as a social mission.

You can see the poster here - https://raghukamath.com/backstage/sfd-poster-mumbai-2017.png

I request everybody to spread the word and join on us 16th.

Thank you
--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator