[ILUG-BOM] Keynote speakers for PyCon Pune 2018 have been announced

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:28:09 IST 2017

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rmehta at gmail.com> wrote:
>> * Brett Cannon (CPython Core Dev)
>>
>> * Carol Willing (CPython Core Dev, Project Jupyter)
>>
>> * Nicholas Tollervey (Micro:bit, mu editor)
>>
>> * Paul Hildebrandt (Senior Engineer, Walt Disney Animation Studios (WDAS))
>>
>> * Paul Everitt (PyCharm & WebStorm Developer Advocate, JetBrains)
>>
>> * Andrew Godwin (Django Core Developer, Engineer at Eventbrite)
>

> Interesting that all keynote speakers follow a certain demographic. Such events should be platform to promote good speakers / contributors from India.
>
> Just a feedback! Hope its a great event.

Correct, all of them are very well known upstream contributors. A few
other Indian contributors we contacted this year for keynote are busy
for the duration of the conference.

The CFP of the conference is still open, so feel free to ask anyone to
submit talks. Unless someone submits a good talk, there is not much
chance to get selected.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer