[ILUG-BOM] Call for speakers, October 2017 meeting

Joe Steeve js at hipro.co.in
Mon Oct 2 12:57:15 IST 2017

Hello All,

The next monthly meeting is on 14th October 2017, 15:00 to 17:00, at
Don Bosco Institute of Technology.

In this meeting, we are expecting a lot of participants from the
teaching community (schools in particular). They are new to "Free and
Open Source Software", and to computers in general.

So, for this month's meeting, we need to pick a topic that will give
them a good introduction to the community and be a starting point for
their adoption of Free Software.

Please pour in your suggestions for the same.

--
Joe Steeve
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited