[ILUG-BOM] restructuring curriculum and Textbooks for the academic year 2019-20

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:00:44 IST 2018

Applications are invited for selection of members of Board of Studies for
restructuring curriculum and Textbooks  for the academic year 2019-20 and
onwards, This is for Std  11 and 12.

This includes IT (Information and Technology) where we all are focusing.

Link to apply online :

https://www.research.net/r/bosnew11-12std

This is a great opportunity to shape the future of lacs of students of
Maharashtra. I request our members to apply and help the state to frame the
best possible curriculum in IT.

Earlier, the last date was 5 may. It is now extended to 10 may.

Thanks and Regards
Milind