[ILUG-BOM] restructuring curriculum and Textbooks for the academic year 2019-20

Rajeev R. K. rajeevrk at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:38:07 IST 2018

On Wed, 9 May 2018 at 22:16, Chandita Mukherjee <
chandita.mukherjee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello ILUG members
>
> Do let me know if anyone is applying. I could partner with such a person
> for the writing, design of learning activities etc.
>
> Regards
>
> Chandita

Hi all,

I have just completed the form online, and put in my bit for the IT
Subject. We should ensure that as many of us as can spare the time should
apply, so that we have a chance of at least 1-2 free software advocates
getting into the final selection. This is critical in ensuring that the
state board syllabus also can be made vendor neutral, like the CBSE/ICSE
curriculum.

Thanks and Regards

R. K. Rajeev
Ph : +91-9323802020