[ILUG-BOM] restructuring curriculum and Textbooks for the academic year 2019-20

Uday Khedker uday at cse.iitb.ac.in
Thu May 10 08:40:03 IST 2018

Milind, Chandita, and others,

If you need a sounding board and feel I could give some useful feedback,
please feel free to share the drafts with me.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to become a part of the task force,
owing to other commitments. However, I can comment on the proposal and
could also run it through my colleagues.

Thanks and regards,

Uday.

signature.html
Dr. Uday Khedker, Professor & Head,
Department of Computer Science & Engg.
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, India.
Email : 	 uday at cse.iitb.ac.in
Homepage: 	 http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~uday
Phone : 	  91 (22) 2572 2545 x 7717, 91 (22) 2576 7717 (Direct)