[ILUG-BOM] Book to learn openstack

psachin iclcoolster at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:54:10 IST 2018

There are many books which will help you to learn OpenStack but I doubt
they are updated with fast release cycle of OpenStack. However if you want
to understand basic components of OpenStack, I think any "dummy" guide will
be enough[1][2]. If you want to learn how to deploy OpenStack environment
and explore its working, you should better start with Packstack[3] assuming
you do not have large computing resource available to deploy private cloud.

[1] https://opensource.com/article/18/2/openstack-tutorials
[2] https://opensource.com/tags/openstack
[3] https://www.rdoproject.org/install/packstack/

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Augustus Johnson <augustus0008 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to deploy openstack in our environment so I want to learn it.
>  Please suggest a good book I can read to learn it.
>
> Thanks,
> Augustus.

Sachin(GnuPG fingerprint = 28C5 A1F3 221B 949D B651 FC47 E5F9 CE48 62AA 06E2
)
psachin.github.io