[ILUG-BOM] Ubuntu 18.04 Custom Image

Milind Oka oak445 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:03:55 IST 2018

Hi,

I came across two recent blogs on how to create custom build for Ubuntu
18.04 LTS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/linoxide.com/linux-how-to/create-custom-live-cd-image-cubic-ubuntu/amp/

https://news.softpedia.com/news/you-can-now-create-your-own-ubuntu-18-04-lts-live-system-with-pinguy-builder-520733.shtml

We do have two custom images, Fedora and Debian ( Thanks to Rajeev and
Raghu).

But Ubuntu is also a very popular distribution. Few schools may request
ILUG -Team to install Ubuntu in future.

It is difficult to build custom image for an average user. Also there is no
proper help or documentation.

We can even arrange a session in our monthly meetings and try it there
itself.
If our experts come together, then surely  success will be ours

Would anyone like to take the initiative ?

Thanks and Regards
Milind