[ILUG-BOM] Comprehensive list of open source education tools

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:42:35 IST 2018

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 9:12 AM Rushabh Mehta <rmehta at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just discovered that Scratch now has a web version !
>
> https://beta.scratch.mit.edu/ <https://beta.scratch.mit.edu/>

Cool

Is there a comprehensive list of F/OSS education tools and games? The
> articles that Google throws up are very old and so is this:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Open-source_educational_video_games
> <
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Open-source_educational_video_games
> >

> Please share if you find a curated list!

i had one long time back may be more than a decade back :P , but yes the
landscape has changed a lot ,  my last experiment with
https://sugarlabs.org/ on raspberry pi is where i left off , if you can be
more specific about the age groups and the pedagogy you want to follow i
can help in curating, have you thought enough about it do you have
something written somewhere so that we know why and what are you getting
into ?

thanks
-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in |
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **