[ILUG-BOM] Comprehensive list of open source education tools

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Thu Aug 23 10:32:43 IST 2018

Hi Rushabh,

On Thursday 23 August 2018 9:12:12 AM IST Rushabh Mehta wrote:

> Is there a comprehensive list of F/OSS education tools and games?

As a part of our ILUG-BOM activities targeted towards education we had made a
small list of software that we could include in our customized ISO for
schools, you can download the list from this link:
https://box.raghukamath.com/cloud/index.php/s/Txi1xpkBVjyv9Wz

This is not a complete list there are many other educational software, you can
find some in Debian Edu , and also in KDE Education Section.

There is also a collaborative textbooks initiative by KDE, wikimedia and
others called - wikitolearn, it is pretty nascent.

Our Central Govt. also has produced some textbooks for CBSE, the topics are
all based on F/LOSS tools. You can also download these from the website.

There are also textbooks from Kerala board, which can be downloaded, Milind
Sir had collected them.

Thanks

--
Raghavendra Kamath