[ILUG-BOM] Comprehensive list of open source education tools

GN nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Fri Aug 24 18:18:51 IST 2018

On Thursday 23 August 2018 11:17 AM, Raghavendra Kamath wrote:
> On Thursday 23 August 2018 10:51:27 AM IST Rushabh Mehta wrote:
>> Unable to unzip it on a mac 😅. Maybe a web list will be awesome :)
> Pasting the content here since it will be archived in mail and may also be
> included in web searches.
>
> Some of the Free and Libre software used in Education :
>
> 1) ArtiKulate
> Artikulate is a pronunciation trainer that helps improving and perfecting a
> learner's pronunciation skills for a foreign language.

<snip>

Is this available as a customized distro?  We haven't remastered our
school distro after 14.04.

For some online resourses do look at https://doer.metaStudio.org/

btw, scratch being available online is not a good news, because we
cannot use it in schools that are not connected.
Do look at http://doer.metastudio.org/snap/ a lighter replacement for
scratch that you can run without Internet.

--
GN