[ILUG-BOM] Comprehensive list of open source education tools

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Fri Aug 24 19:24:21 IST 2018

On Friday 24 August 2018 6:18:51 PM IST GN wrote:
> Is this available as a customized distro?  We haven't remastered our
> school distro after 14.04.
We have a Fedora based version and a debian based version.
With xfce, Gnome as well as KDE flavours
Both versions can be built with latest base distro that is fedora 28 and
debian 9.

Rajeev had created the fedora build, so he must be having the fedora iso on
his server.
I have the debian xfce version of the iso.

> For some online resourses do look at https://doer.metaStudio.org/
I forgot about this thanks for link,

Note: The certificate has some problems in the above link.

Thanks

--
Raghavendra Kamath
Illustrator