[ILUG-BOM] November 2018 meeting

Dhruva Lokegaonkar dhruva at lokegaonkar.in
Wed Nov 7 00:31:32 IST 2018

Summary for the p5.js presentation:

  * Recap of JavaScript
  * Basics of p5.js
  * Creating a bouncing ball (Live)
  * Creating the Truchet Tiling (Live + Prepared variations)
  * Creating the Sierpinski's triangle (Live + Prepared zooming version)
  * Creating artistic pictures with primitive shapes. (If I can write
    the code for this by saturday)
  * Time for Questions

Hopefully you find a something interesting. Programming will be basic,
and I'll try to explain everything I do in detail.

--

Dhruva Lokegaonkar
dhruva at lokegaonkar.in <mailto:dhruva at lokegaonkar.in>